Gabriel U.S.A. ride control products have been sold in Australia for over 40 years.
The Gabriel brand itself dates back over 100 years to 1907 when the original owner developed the first shock absorber in the North American market and named it "The Snubber". This innovation was followed by others: the hydraulic shock absorber, the adjustable shock absorber and the first air adjustable shock absorber.
Today, the Gabriel brand is sold in all parts of the globe and the development continues.
For the Australian market there are over 1000 part numbers available for a wide range of cars, light and heavy duty trucks, with products to suit over 80% of vehicles on the road.
- We aim to ship orders within 1 business day of payment.
- Items are shipped from either Sydney or Perth warehouses depending on your location and stock availability.
- We use various couriers to ensure speedy delivery, metro orders are generally delivered in 2 to 5 working days, for country and remote areas allow 4 to 8 working days.
- All items shipped have free transit insurance for loss or damage while in transit. However it is the buyers responsibilty to provide a safe and secure delivery address and once an item is deemed delivered by the courier - either with or without signature, the transit insurance coverage ends and we do not accept any further liablity for items lost or stolen after the items have been delivered to your address.
- Post Office boxes or Parcel lockers; we cannot deliver brake rotors or drums and bulky items over 5kg to PO Boxes or parcel lockers, in these cases we will notify you if your item cannot be delivered to a PO box or Parcel locker and request a delivery address from you.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Proserv Auto Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.