All RDA brake rotors and drums have a rust resistant finish, which offers many benefits over oiled/bare metal rotors;
- Easy wipe off finish, no need to wash down heavy duty preservation oils.
- Improved rust resistance and reduced fitment times compared to bare steel rotors.
- Ground finish on the brake surface, enhances initial brake performance.
- Heat tempered, to ensure longer life in the metal composition and structure.
RDA rotors have been manufactured at the same plant for over 15 years and are
made to the highest quality standards.
- We generally ship orders within 1 business day of payment.
- We use various couriers to ensure speedy delivery, metro orders are generally delivered in 1 to 4 working days, for country and remote areas allow 4 to 8 working days.
- We provide FREE INSURANCE* covering loss or damange in transit for all our items regardless of cost.
- PLEASE NOTE: We will require a street address to deliver your items, as our couriers cannot make deliveries to Post Office boxes or Parcel lockers.
- *Please note that if you request our courier to leave an item without a signature this will void your insurance for any loss or damage in transit.
- Warehouse pick up is available, to arrange pickup place message when placing order, our staff will contact you with pickup time and address details.
- Warehouse locations:
- NSW: Arndell Park, Bankstown, Adamstown.
- VIC: Keysborough, Bulleen.
- QLD: Loganholme, Townsville.
- SA: Adelaide.
- WA: Welshpool.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Proserv Auto Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.