Benefits of RDA's Slotted and Dimpled Rotors
RDA grooved and dimpled rotors provide a cost effective solution to improve the stopping performance of any make or model motor vehicle with the following engineered characteristics;
- Direct fitment, no modifications necessary
- Increased dissipation of water, dust and grime from the braking surface
- Improved integrity of the pad and rotor surface, through deglazing
- Directional slotting surface combats "out-gassing", improving braking perfomance
- 12 month / 20,000km warranty
Benefits of RDA's rust resistant finish
All RDA brake rotors and drums have a gun metal passivation finish, similar to the blueing process used on gun barrels, which offers many benefits over oiled/bare metal rotors;
- Easy wipe off finish.
- Improved rust resistance.
- Reduced fitment times.
- Ground finish on the brake surface, enhances initial brake performance.
- Heat tempered, ensures longer life in metal composition and structure.
RDA rotors have been manufactured at the same plant for over 15 years and are made to the highest quality standards.
- We generally ship orders within 1 business day of payment.
- We use various couriers to ensure speedy delivery, metro orders are generally delivered in 1 to 4 working days, for country and remote areas allow 4 to 8 working days.
- We provide FREE INSURANCE* covering loss or damange in transit for all our items regardless of cost.
- PLEASE NOTE: We will require a street address to deliver your items, as our couriers cannot make deliveries to Post Office boxes or Parcel lockers.
- *Please note that if you request our courier to leave an item without a signature this will void your insurance for any loss or damage in transit.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Proserv Auto Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.