All RDA brake rotors and drums have a gun metal passivation finish, similar to the
blueing process used on gun barrels, which offers many benefits over oiled/bare
- Easy wipe off finish.
- Improved rust resistance.
- Reduced fitment times.
- Ground finish on the brake surface, enhances initial brake performance.
- Heat tempered, ensures longer life in metal composition and structure.
- 12month / 20,000km warranty
RDA brake rotors and brake drums have been manufactured at the same plant for over 15 years and are made to the highest quality standards.
- We generally ship orders within 1 business day of payment.
- We use various couriers to ensure speedy delivery, metro orders are generally delivered in 1 to 4 working days, for country and remote areas allow 4 to 8 working days.
- We provide FREE INSURANCE* covering loss or damange in transit for all our items regardless of cost.
- PLEASE NOTE: We will require a street address to deliver your items, as our couriers cannot make deliveries to Post Office boxes or Parcel lockers.
- *Please note that if you request our courier to leave an item without a signature this will void your insurance for any loss or damage in transit.
- Warehouse pick up is available, to arrange pickup place message when placing order, our staff will contact you with pickup time and address details.
- Warehouse locations:
- NSW: Arndell Park, Bankstown, Adamstown.
- VIC: Keysborough, Bulleen.
- QLD: Loganholme, Townsville.
- SA: Adelaide.
- WA: Welshpool.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Proserv Auto Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.