About RDA brake rotors
All RDA brake rotors and drums have a rust resistant finish, which offers many benefits over oiled/bare metal;
- Easy wipe off finish.
- Improved rust resistance.
- Reduced fitment times.
- Ground finish on the brake surface, enhances initial brake performance.
- Heat tempered, ensures longer life in metal composition and structure.
- 12month / 20,000km warranty
RDA brake rotors and brake drums have been manufactured at the same plant for over 15 years and are made to the highest quality standards.
- We generally ship orders within 1 business day of payment.
- We use various couriers to ensure speedy delivery, metro orders are generally delivered in 1 to 4 working days, for country and remote areas allow 4 to 10 working days.
- All items shipped have free transit insurance for loss or damage while in transit. However it is the buyers responsibilty to provide a safe and secure delivery address and once an item is deemed delivered by the courier - either with or without signature, the transit insurance coverage ends and we do not accept any further liablity for items lost or stolen after the items have been delivered to your address.
- PLEASE NOTE: We will require a street address to deliver your items, as our couriers cannot make deliveries to Post Office boxes or Parcel lockers.
- Warehouse pick up is available, to arrange pickup place message when placing order, our staff will contact you with pickup time and address details.
- Warehouse locations:
- NSW: Bankstown
- VIC: Keysborough
- SA: Adelaide
- WA: Welshpool
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Proserv Auto Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.