About Protex Ultra Ceramic Plus brake pads
Introducing our most advanced brakes yet
In the pursuit of braking excellence, the Protex range has been formulated to deliver more choice and benefits than ever before. Utilising the latest cutting-edge technology available, our disc rotors and pads have been re-engineered to offer maximum safety, quicker fitting and better stopping performance. A continued commitment to quality and safety ensures you can rely on Protex to give you great stopping performance, every time.
- • Low dust ultra ceramic formulation
- • Copper free • Pre-treated, scorched surface
- • Ultra quiet, noise absorbing technology
- • Triple layer metallic shim for less noise
- • Stable friction formulation
- • Synthetic lubricant and mounting hardware included where required.
- • Quicker fit, no bedding in required
- • Quieter braking
- • Better pedal feel
- • Less environmental impact
- • Extended rotor & pad life
- We aim to ship orders within 1 business day of payment.
- We use various couriers to ensure speedy delivery, metro orders are generally delivered in 2 to 5 working days, for country and remote areas allow 4 to 8 working days.
- All items shipped have free transit insurance for loss or damage while in transit. However it is the buyers responsibilty to provide a safe and secure delivery address and once an item is deemed delivered by the courier - either with or without signature, the transit insurance coverage ends and we do not accept any further liablity for items lost or stolen after the items have been delivered to your address.
- Post Office boxes or Parcel lockers; we cannot deliver brake rotors or drums and some various other items to PO boxes or parcel lockers, in these cases we will notify you if your item cannot be delivered to a PO box or Parcel locker and request a delivery address from you.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Proserv Auto Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.