Gabriel U.S.A. ride control products have been sold in Australia for over 40 years.
The Gabriel brand itself dates back over 100 years to 1907 when the original owner developed the first shock absorber in the North American market and named it "The Snubber". This innovation was followed by others: the hydraulic shock absorber, the adjustable shock absorber and the first air adjustable shock absorber.
Today, the Gabriel brand is sold in all parts of the globe and the development continues.
For the Australian market there are over 1000 part numbers available for a wide range of cars, light and heavy duty trucks, with products to suit over 80% of vehicles on the road.
FJ40 to Chassis 191114 4WD
- We aim to ship orders within 1 business day of payment.
- We use various couriers to ensure speedy delivery, metro orders are generally delivered in 2 to 5 working days, for country and remote areas allow 4 to 8 working days.
- We provide FREE INSURANCE* covering loss or damange in transit for all our items regardless of cost.
- *Please note that if you request our courier to leave an item without a signature this will void your insurance for any loss or damage in transit.
- We will require a street address to deliver your items, as our couriers cannot make deliveries to Post Office boxes or Parcel lockers.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Proserv Auto Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.