Fan Clutch - Viscous Coupling| for Toyota Hilux RZN169 Also suits SR5 UTE 2.7L 4WD 11/1997 - 10/2002
Make 4 payments of $47.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!In Stock
By combining technology and innovation, Protex creates the highest quality auto parts for the widest range of vehicles. Our products continue to lead the way through innovation and research as new technologies develop and variations in vehicle models increase. An established brand in Australia for over fifteen years, with the backing of a full nationwide guarantee.
- High quality products
- Nationwide warranty
- Trusted, Australian brand for over 15years
Protex Fan Clutch
The fan clutch is a critical engine cooling component, dont risk your engine wth cheap inferior products.
A proper operating fan clutch reduces the drain of engine power and improves the efficiency of a vehicle’s cooling system. Fan clutches are fluid coupling devices which provide air flow through the radiator by using the water pump shaft to power a fan blade. Fan clutch should be checked for possible replacement when a new water pump is installed or when any of the following problems exist:
- Engine Overheating Silicon leaking from clutch unit
- Fan spins with little or no resistance (free wheels)
- Greasy build up at thermal spring or where shaft exits rear housing
- Fan clutch vibrates on shaft or will not turn Squealing noises from bearing
- We aim to ship orders within 1 business day of payment.
- Items are shipped from either Sydney or Perth warehouses depending on your location and stock availability.
- We use various couriers to ensure speedy delivery, metro orders are generally delivered in 2 to 5 working days, for country and remote areas allow 4 to 8 working days.
- All items shipped have free transit insurance for loss or damage while in transit. However it is the buyers responsibilty to provide a safe and secure delivery address and once an item is deemed delivered by the courier - either with or without signature, the transit insurance coverage ends and we do not accept any further liablity for items lost or stolen after the items have been delivered to your address.
- Post Office boxes or Parcel lockers; we cannot deliver brake rotors or drums and bulky items over 5kg to PO Boxes or parcel lockers, in these cases we will notify you if your item cannot be delivered to a PO box or Parcel locker and request a delivery address from you.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Proserv Auto Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.