EBC Redstuff Ceramic Brake Pads
As EBC’s flagship street brake pad material for prestige and faster cars, EBC Redstuff ceramic Brake pads sets new standards in brake performance.
Redstuff ceramic brake pads have always been known for its low dust ability but the latest blend has greatly reduced the phenomenon of pad “Pick up” or disc scoring and reduced dust even further.
Tested at the UK Motor Industries Research Association (MIRA) in witnessed tests early Redstuff reduced car stopping distance in tests by almost 50 feet from 100 MPH offering a staggering 30% brake improvement.
- High friction formula improves brake effect 30%.
- EBC lowest dust fast street pad with 15% brake improvement
- Capable of repeated heavy brake use without brake “Fall-Off”
- Very minimal disc/rotor damage characteristics
- Superb material for Prestige imports/European and Asian cars
- ECE R 90 type approved for most cars
Features red “brake in’ surface coating for instant safe braking after install
Redstuff brake pads are however as a harder compound does take longer to fully bed in to achieve its highest levels of performance (can be up to 1000 miles/1600 Kms urban use) during which time the odd “Chirp” of brake noise may be heard when starting from cold in damp and cold conditions at walking pace speed. One press of the pedal to clear the rotor of any dampness and this disappears to leave EBC Redstuff a pad that inspires confidence in all cars. The motto is be patient give the pads a full chance to bed down.
Brake dust has been rated by many OEM builders to be a more serious source of complaints than even brake squeal and as such EBC Brakes is proud to bring you with this new EBC Redstuff blend what is probably a world first in a pad that is almost dust free yet delivers performance braking.
Less dust also means less rotor wear and it is almost guaranteed that your rotors will last double as long as when used with the more abrasive steel fibre brake compounds used by almost all of our competition.
EBC Redstuff should be used at both front and rear for optimum balanced brake performance.
- We generally ship orders within 1 business day of payment.
- We use various couriers to ensure speedy delivery, metro orders are generally delivered in 1 to 4 working days, for country and remote areas allow 4 to 10 working days.
- All items shipped have free transit insurance for loss or damage while in transit. However it is the buyers responsibilty to provide a safe and secure delivery address and once an item is deemed delivered by the courier - either with or without signature, the transit insurance coverage ends and we do not accept any further liablity for items lost or stolen after the items have been delivered to your address.
- PLEASE NOTE: We will require a street address to deliver your items, as our couriers cannot make deliveries to Post Office boxes or Parcel lockers.
- Warehouse pick up is available, to arrange pickup place message when placing order, our staff will contact you with pickup time and address details.
- Warehouse locations:
- NSW: Arndell Park, Bankstown, Adamstown.
- VIC: Keysborough, Bulleen.
- QLD: Coopers Plains, Townsville.
- SA: Adelaide.
- WA: Welshpool.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Proserv Auto Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.